TechSite provided complete Turnkey services to design and construct a new Tier II/III data center on Cintas’ corporate campus. With 4,200 square foot of white space (expandable to 7,000 square feet), the project was built within an existing distribution center space. A new, independent power system was designed and installed to support the Critical Systems. The power system includes a generator, transfer switches, UPS systems and UPS distribution units. The cooling design utilizes exterior glycol heat rejection units and Computer Room Air Conditioners situated in the critical spaces.
Structured cabling systems were designed and implemented for this facility in addition to fully featured infrastructure monitoring which allows load analysis down to the rack level. The project included the design and installation of Print and Staging Rooms. The new Command Center and adjacent War Room were designed with full Audio Visual projection systems to allow the operators a fully featured control environment.
Following construction of the facility, TechSite was awarded ongoing Preventative Maintenance (PM) services. These services include:
- Negotiating and implementing contracts with service providers
- Producing a yearly PM service schedule
- Creating Methods of Procedure (MOPs) to guide sensitive infrastructure testing, maintenance or repairs
- Coordinating service vendor work utilizing the MOPs
- Verifying service vendor work quality
- Maintaining service documents, logs of work completed and open issues
- Predictive analysis, reporting to the client on upcoming needs, infrastructure status, utilization, and sufficiency for future growth projections
- Responding to emergency situations, and providing the client with a single point of contact for all infrastructure equipment issues.
TechSite Service Highlights:
- Design/Build Construction Services for facility modifications including all Design Services and complete Construction Management; project was completed under budget and on a tight schedule.
- Facility has highly redundant infrastructure topology
- Maintenance Management and Alarm Response services have been in effect since completion of construction